Father in Heaven you know the total circumstances in this situation.  We ask that you touch hearts and that you comfort those who are hurting.  We ask that you heal them and touch each and every one of them.  In Jesus precious name we pray.  Amen

L.I.F.E.  Living Intentually For Excellence

Take the Mental Fitness Challenge at: www.the-team.biz/39891993

For information write me at: [log in to unmask]

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn’t.  Than live my life as if there isn’t a God, and die to find out there is.

ABC’s of Salvation:

Admit you are a sinner.  Rom 3:23

Believe in Christ.  Acts 16:31

Confess your faith.  Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not a God.  Than just die.  For without a God you can do this.

The national anthem in Hell is:  “I Did It My Way”