-----Original message-----
From: Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
To:
Sent:
Sat, Aug 4, 2012 03:25:20 GMT+00:00
Subject:
2 more

del easi [log in to unmask]

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
It's never too late to become what you might have been. George Eliot
Once you choose hope, anything's possible.  Christopher Reeve
Norman Coombs [log in to unmask]

Making Online Teaching Accessible: Inclusive Course Design for Students with Disabilities by Norman Coombs published by Jossey-Bass Oct 10,2010
http://www.josseybass.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0470499044.html