You’re right, Phil. I need to really trust Him more.

Cecily

From: The Electronic Church [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Phil Scovell
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 12:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The Holy Spirit Again

Maybe I should have called this "Top and Bottom."

Two things.  Sandy lost her keys to the house and we were looking around for them.  I was looking in a kitchen drawer and as I felt around, I asked Sandy where she last saw them.  She said, On a tray on the kitchen counter that holds all my collection of various coffee mugs."  I went directly to it and asked the Holy Spirit to help me find it right away.  The mugs were upside down.  When the are right side up, I've found her keys inside one of the mugs on that same tray in the past.  This time, I felt I heard in my thoughts, "Look under the mugs."  I lifted the very first one I touched and the keys were there.

Secondly, We store paper products in my office on a corner of the room on a tall shelve; paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and boxes of tissues.  I had seen a box of tissues several days ago when I noticed my box, on my desk, was almost empty.  I looked for about 3 minutes on those shelves but no box of tissues.  I prayed and asked the Lord to show me.  I felt Him say, "Lift up a roll of paper towels on the shelve you saw them before."  There, buried under rolls of paper towels, I found the box of tissues.

I ask again.  If the Holy Spirit can do these little things of finding lost, or misplaced things, what is preventing the Lord from doing big things for us?  Think about it.

Phil.