Hi Everyone,

I hear people say that children can't be Born Again at a real young
age, and that is not true.

Children understand more about Jesus and being saved, than we adults
sometimes realize. I've seen this in my Church I attend. We have a
wonderful Youth Group, and our kids are really on fire for Jesus. I'm
way impressed.

Blessings,

Pat Ferguson