From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Eddie
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 10:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ihello

Harvey, you're doing the right thing, I work for the division for Blind
services in Texas and I've been contracted to help several consumers to
remove IE 9, Assistive Technology is having a hard time with IE 9, Freedom
Scientific, Aisquared and Window Eye claim that they are compatible with IE
9, but you know that's not true.
I wonder what's going to happen with Windows 8 and IE 10.

Eddie N1LR