Well, boycotting elections is the easy part... What is the strategy there
after? You boycott the elections and now What? When you can't see eye to
eye on almost anything??????? I still think the idea is not a well
thoughtout decision... thus the reason everyone is scrambling for their own
way...

Thanks
Demba

--
*"Be the change you want to see in the World"*