From: "Mark Rode" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, 21 February, 2012 3:05 PM
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Microsoft Updates Problem:

I have had the same problem. The solution for me was to completely
uninstall NET Framework using windows un-installer, and then directly
download NET Framework from Microsoft and reinstall. Finally I used
windows update to bring everything up to date. Good luck.

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>