Good Morning Tom,

Sorry to bother you when I know you are so busy.  I have to come to Boise on Wednesday and Marlene Bubar who is attending the conference and sharing a room can’t come until Thursday.  Would it be at all possible to put out a notice asking if anyone coming from Idaho Falls would like a rider to Boise for the conference?  If so, they could call me at 208-681-7128 or Marlene Bubar 524-4937

Thanks, Mary Smith

From: The Idaho Society for Individual Psychology Monthly Newsletter [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bob Wright
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 2:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ISIP-NEWS] ISIP Annual Conference - March 9 & 10 - Early Bird rate today

GOING………GOING………….today is the last day for the EARY BIRD rate savings!!  Still time, but its running away.  Marion Balla is going to deliver….again.  Hope to see you in March.  If there is some extenuating circumstance such as the nearness to the next payday, please get in touch with me to see what can be worked out.  Some off have already registered and have not received your confirmation.  I am behind so please bear with me for a few more days.  Thanks.  Here is the brochure for your registration.

 Tom McIntyre