Unfortunately I probably don't make enough.  But I try to read the Bible
through in one year Starting every Jan 1st with Gen and ending Dec 31 with
Rev..  I do about 4 chapters a day.  The only day I don't read is Sunday
because of being in Church all day.  My Daddy told me when he was younger at
home they couldn't do anything on Sunday but read the Bible.  Grandma would
get all the Sunday food ready on Saturday and just heat it up.

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't.  Than live my life as if there isn't a God, and die to find out there
is.

ABC's of Salvation:

Admit you are a sinner.  Rom 3:23

Believe in Christ.  Acts 16:31

Confess your faith.  Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not a God.  Than just die.  For without a God you
can do this.

The national anthem in Hell is:  "I Did It My Way"

www.the-team.biz/mv2114839