Master Demba,I am getting confused by the days.It seems sometimes real that all Gambians under Yahya Jammeh are bewitched or confused. From Lawyers, Doctors, infact All no exception. What is going on, no one knows. It looks like if Yahya Jammeh wants Gambians not to pray friday prayers on time, only few nwould dare challenge him. This man if Satan controls him, many Gambians would perish under him.
king
 Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 14:22:01 -0800
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Dr. Janneh's Defense team opts to rely on prosecution case? What happens then???
To: [log in to unmask]

Could  our legal experts help explain what it means when the accuse decides to rely on the prosecution's case. Is the decision to not present defense against the charges the same as pleading guilty to the charges as laid out by the prosecution?

This appears a little confusing and Dr. Janneh and others may be at the mercy of the prosecution if they have nothing to present to defend themselves.  Am I missing anything here?

Courtesy of the point: http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/in-treason-trial-ex-information-minister-opts-to-rely-on-prosecution-case

Thanks

Demba

--
"Be the change you want to see in the World"

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい