From: Modou Nyang <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [G_L] PRELIMINARY POST-ELECTION STATEMENT BY THE UNITED FRONT
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, 29 November, 2011, 21:02

Bailo,
The statement you brought forward suggesting that i miss represented you could simply be taking as parapharising. And i crossed checked to confirm that i adequately quoted your appropriate statement therefore note taken and i stand by my statement.
Also, i suggest that instead of eargerly waiting for the UF's decission on teh election results you rather go ahead with whatever plans of actions you have with the UDP after making your stand wilth the results known. The Uf will do as they see fit at the appropriate time.
Again, as for your view regarding largest  or wahtever party, i am not in the mood right now for any of that junk. You can cling on your new found narrative of PDOIS supporting Hamat as long as you wish and see if that will fech you a penny. Remember you said no agenda 2016 right? In like manner please keep tyour this largest party thing crap to yourself.

Nyang
From: Modou Nyang <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, 28 November, 2011, 18:11

Bailo,
First of all your statement that the United Front issued a statement after 72 hours following the election on thursday is not correct. The United Front held a meeting on friday and issued this statement you are quoting at the end of meeting and send it out to the media. You can check with other media outlets to confirm for your self. Just because Foroyaa that comes out today Monday carried it in it's publication does not mean that the statement was released today.
As for your statement that we "rally behind the leader of the biggest opposition party for the next Presidential election" suggest that some people love to fantasize. Do i have to say it once more that rallying behind any other party be it big, small, large or over sized, will never happen with us. At least we are always ready to rally with waht is in the interest of the Gambian people.