Daffeh,
You see, as I told you all these so called leutinants are not PDOIS. Laye has now confirmed that. I told you they don't know shit about PDOIS more than you do. All they know they read and hear from founders of the party and if closeness, they speak to the leaders as you and I do. Don't allow them to bother you.

king

Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 00:05:26 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Attention of Daffeh
To: [log in to unmask]

Laye, you can't stand the truth that is why you are going low like this. We have shredded the fundamentals of  your gospel into pieces for it is based on lies and deception. No wonder you ARE resorting to personal attacks because you have been hopeless in the debate and sickening in defeat.  So what are you left with, the Hilary Clinton option? ''can beat the argument so I will attack the person''. My friend, my skin is to thick for such an idiocy to distract me from the main issues.

I announce to you that I shall remain steadfast in will and resolute in purpose.

DAFFEH

On 17 August 2011 23:26, Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
"Laye, Gaye and co are nominal members by name and association but not diehard like us in our party.I know your party far more than you Proof me wrong!

Sir:

I am NOT a member of PDOIS.

That's just a figment of yours and your other UDPlings' figments of imaginations. I only detest grown up liars like Suntou and Daffeh.

-Laye

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい