Hi Phil,

I need to install Skype.

It would be cool if we could have a prayer session for the EChurch
group on Skype.

I mean everyone that wanted to participate, and those loving folks
over-seas, as well.

I know that Donnie Parrett has his prayer group, through Skype daily.

I can't wait to get Skype installed again. I haven't used it for years.

I can also install it on my loving notebook, as well.

That has a video camera.

I wouldn't mind putting a Web camera in my desktop computer, either. lol.

Thanks.

Blessings,

Pat Ferguson