Any pinheads have a good recipe for replacement brownstone composite? Prefer non-Portland laden if you know of one.

Thanks,

Twybil

-----Original Message-----
From: MetHistory <[log in to unmask]>
To: BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sat, Jul 9, 2011 10:42 am
Subject: Re: [BP] query about restyling 20th C boathouses

In a message dated 7/9/2011 7:56:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
so drivers would not be distracted by the view

I will miss, from the northbound lanes, the ever so slight glimpse of the Tudorbethan turrets of the boathouse.  After twenty years of wondering about it, I finally got off 95 early and found it.   I love the three-fer there:  the boathouse (oops!  gone.), the church (Upjohn fils, no); and the scrap yard, where the pile of twisted i-beams and crushed cars rises and falls and rises.

--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html