Guys, be gentle.... only the uninformed is unaware of UDP failure. They are failed that is y they focus on this big party thing. Daffeh and Suntou should take out a simple calculator and show us a model on how UDP can win. A simple regression on the 96, 2001, 2006 elections will do. You will end with 9% like I predicted... throw in a variables on other parties performing well, UDP gets6%