I'm not game to ask about blue feelers, walkers and redbones !!!

Glad to hear I hadn't missed out on some crucial piece of knowledge
growing up.  After all, we had an Australian terrier when I was a child,
and Australian cattle dogs (aka kelpies) are almost iconic ...

Cheers

David West

Executive Director

internationalconservationservices

T:     +61 (2) 9417 3311

M:    +61 (411) 692 696

E:     [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

W:    www.icssydney.com <http://www.icssydney.com/>

sustaining your heritage