Pat,

Next year, I'll just send notification to each list subscriber so you and others won't forget, haha.

Phil.

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Pat Ferguson
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: Happy Belated Birthday!

Phil, well, let me see, how many are on this list now. lol. Let's see 600 times 25 or maybe 40 or maybe 75! lol.

I'll let you figure it out, since you know the exact amount on this loving email list. lol.

But you see, I would have to subtract some zero's at the end of that figure. lol.

Well, we could do this. hmm. Let's see. If we did .06 times 75 then you might get the amount for your birthday that you should get. <grin> lol!

Woops! I better get out of the way! Phil is going to throw a snowball at me! lol!

Pat Ferguson
At 05:31 PM 3/2/2011, you wrote:
Pat,

I was thinking, and multiplying in my head, 600 per person.

Phil.