  From: Vinny Samarco
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 8:45 PM
  Subject: Re: Happy Belatted

  Vicki,
  You beat me to it.  On Feb 28 I thought of sending Phil some kind of funny
  birthday thing, but too many things were going on, and I forgot about it.
  Anyway, Phil,
  Know that we think about you and pray for you quite a bit.  Hope you were
  able to have such a celebration that it will last until the next leap year.
  God bless,
  Vinny