God Bless you, Phil.

Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
At 04:33 PM 3/2/2011, you wrote:
thanks Pat and Vicki and John and others who may comment on my 59th birthday but next year, just send money; please?  I will be 15 leap years old then and also will have lost enough weight that I'll be down to my normal range for a man of my advanced years.  My mom, now gone for 8 years, used to give me one dollar more for each new birthday.  Finally, when she got to 20 dollars, I noticed the next three or four years, I still only received a 20 dollar bill.  So I complained about it not increasing.  She told me to be thankful for what she gave me because she was now thinking about going backwards by a dollar each new year of my birth so to shut up and be thankful.

Phil.

----- Original Message -----
From: Pat Ferguson
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 3:17 PM
Subject: Re: Happy Belated Birthday!
Dear Phil,
Shame on me for not thinking of your birthday on February 28th
I hope you had a wonderful Birthday, and that it was filled with much love and happiness and lots of good things to eat.
You are from September 11th until February 29th younger than me, and now you are my age. lol.
Blessings,
Pat Ferguson
At 02:03 PM 3/2/2011, you wrote:
Oops.  Happy belated birthday to Phil.  It's hard enough to only get your b-day once every 4 years.  But then when some of us think of it but the thought doesn't get to our fingers to dial the phone or use the computer keyboard, well you know what happens.  Consequently this late wish.  But then if b-days are meant to be celebrated all month, why can't they be celebrated for 4 years.  (smile)  Hope you had an enjoyable day, Phil.

Vicki
Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
      And lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge Him,