Patrick,

As Michael says, "The problems with epoxy repairs on exterior tile are
significant...."

I think the idea of "corrected or repaired" and "hope for the situation"
would first need to be understood. We would be happy to take a look and
along with some investigation, testing and integration with some other
professionals into the team, we could provide the Theater with some
"best-case" options. But from my vantage, that is about as far as one
can propose.

Please feel free to forward my contact info.

Take care,

Eric Hammarberg
Vice President
Thornton Tomasetti