Ralph

 Send me any information you have, as to voltage, and how it operates, I’ll see what I can do. It’s rodeo cook off time here, so I’ll be busy.

Jim

From: The listserv where the buildings do the talking [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 9:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BP] Technical Question

Anybody got an old electrical handbook with wiring diagrams for servant annunciator panels?  I recently got an annunciator (with 6 call locations) and would like to figure out how to wire the thing, even though the maid isn't likely to answer anytime soon.

Thanks.

Ralph

--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html