From: Hammarberg, Eric <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sat, Sep 11, 2010 4:25 pm
Subject: Re: [BP] working closer to God

I would suggest looking at liquid applied membrane such as Kemper or Liquid Plastics. They last a long time, bond well to metal and self terminate. Minor undulations can be accommodated and deeper ones filled with wood and fared with a mix of liquid and sand. The stuff sets up quickly as they are MMA based (like super glue)Color can be limiting. (I doubt you want to weld or braze! Lest you become another infamous "burning down god's house" contractor.)
Thanks,

Eric Hammarberg
Vice President
Thornton Tomasetti
51 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
D 917.661.8160
F 917.661.8161
M 917.439.3537
www.ThorntonTomasetti.com

This message was sent from my PDA, please excuse misspellings or similar mistakes.