From: The listserv where the buildings do the talking [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rudy Christian
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2010 8:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] anything wrong with using 5 year old paint...

I think it would be more fun to all bring our partially used paint cans to Raleigh and have COD find us a big blank wall or bridge abutment to do a BP mural on. ][<en can run the lift while David hands out cold water. Mike E can provide us with a magic protective coating. Then we can do a TF workshop and construct a protective cover for it for good measure which could double as a pavilion for a pig roast! I'll have Carson brew up a batch of Pinhead Pilsner.

Rude E

Helping put the *Shine* on HP

On Sep 9, 2010, at 8:30 AM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

Sounds like we might as well throw away all our old paint cans now, whether they've been opened or not.  Does this go for clear coat finishes and stain, too?

Ralph

--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html

--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html

The information in this email and any attachments may contain

confidential information that is intended solely for the

attention and use of the named addressee(s). This message or

any part thereof must not be disclosed, copied, distributed

or retained by any person without authorization from the

addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please

notify the sender immediately, and delete this message.