From: The listserv where the buildings do the talking <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri Sep 17 18:06:02 2010
Subject: Re: [BP] Bermuda

Eric,

Last time I talked w/ Mike MacLeod at MJM Studios they were doing work in Bermuda (Atlantis??) and looking for a caulker. If you can find Mike ask him for input. My impression that MJM went into bankruptcy.

Ken

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Folks,

I have a possible opportunity in Bermuda and we are looking for a General Contractor / CM / or Construction Company with commercial experience that has done, or is currently doing work on the island.

Could you let me know if you have or if you know anyone who might fit the bill.

--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html