Glad to hear things went well.  Sounds like a great service with very good music.  Glad you got to play.  What did you guys play?  Our service was good as well.

Vicki & Yellow Lab Guide Dog Elway
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Julie M.
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2010 2:08 PM
  Subject: Re: [ECHURCH-USA] Requesting your prayers

  Jackie,

  I just got this message and  pray the service and your singing went well. I
  hope many people found freedom in Christ.

  our pastor talked about freedom in  Christ in that we are under grace, not
  under the law. The worship team, of which I am a part, did a patriotic
  special. I also played a piano and organ duet with our pianist, Becky. All
  went well.