From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
To: Hammarberg, Eric
Sent: Sun Apr 04 14:05:32 2010
Subject: About.com Article: 2009 Easter Parade and Easter Bonnet Festival in New York City

About.com   New York City Travel

The following article from About.com was forwarded to you by Jill Hammarberg.

2009 Easter Parade and Easter Bonnet Festival in New York City
http://gonyc.about.com/cs/holidays/a/easter.htm?r=et

This email was not initiated by personnel at About.com or the New York City Travel site.
About does not monitor these emails and is not responsible for any comments or contents forwarded by the sender.

Our Contact Information: 249 West 17th Street, New York, NY, 10011
© 2007 About, Inc.

This request to subscribe came from IP address 74.105.174.232.

--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html