  _____

From: The listserv where the buildings do the talking
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 2:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [newsletters] [BP] Grey Poupon, was French's was Ballpark

In a message dated 3/26/2010 2:01:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

The bricks with the holes are extruded - like a play dough machine that kids
have.  It is extuded with the holes as a long tube and then cut into bricks.

Can't quite visualize that, but I don't need to.   But then, how to they
apply the glaze to one side?  I have seem many of these, before and after
setting, and have never seen any overspill/spray.    c

--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed,
or to change your settings, go to: