Understand about that math.  You will make it rhough the maze of graphs and circles.  The only way I got through it was that every night as soon as I came through the door, I fed the dog put on comfy clothes, grabbed my study tools and connected with my tutor.  I worked until 11:00 p.m.  And that's how the whole semester went.  Mom shoved food at me through the door.  I was never so glad to see a class end in my life.  Though my Psych of Violence and Aggression last semester, though I learned a lot, was glad to have done.

Vicki & Yellow Lab Guide Dog Elway
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Rhonda Partain
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 7:11 PM
Subject: Re: [ECHURCH-USA] my facebook page

Maybe.....this math class is  hard.....venn diagrams.....circles to represent sets......one section at a time.....the book uses  coursecompass mymathlab  has lots of flash....can't read the problems sometimes....have to do homework and tests through that site, have someone helping me with  the graphics and all!
glad you finished!!
congratulations
Rhonda