  From: Michael Canady
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 12:32 AM
  Subject: Recently Joined:

     Hi everyone,

     I am Michael R. Canady.  I have just joined the Echurch list.  I tried to join several years ago but webtv would not support that.  Now I have a regular pc and now I can and have joined the list.  I know Pat Ferguson and Cecily Ballenger and they are the ones who told me about the Echurch list.  I am a pastor at Solomon's porch church in Hubbard, Oregon.  I minister to a small group over the phone every Saturday and Tuesday nights.  If some of you have the time maybe you would enjoy coming up.  Oh by the way just call me Mike.  I look forward to hearing from you all.  May God bless each one of you.

                                                        Michael Canady