Haruna

One of the Greatest Assets within the Opposition is the humilty in some of its leaders. Halifa, Sidia, Ousainou Darboe, Hamat Bah have all demonstrated these qualities. It is quite unfortunate that the silent majority have not appreciate these qualities as a reason to depose the incumbent through the ballot box.

Have a pleasant weekend

--- On Fri, 15/1/10, Haruna Darboe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Haruna Darboe <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: UDP Serrekunda Meeting Video, the meeting that cause the brave Femi Peters to be Arrested. Forward w
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, 15 January, 2010, 4:22

Father Mose you're just now beginning to appreciate Ousainou's gravitasse??? Where have you been all these years??? One great quality about Ousainou as a leader of Gambians is his remarkable humility. He is just one of citizens and he understands the citizens' concerns and problems intimately. This is not to say Halifa and Sidia are lesser leaders. Just that Ousainou has that down-to-earthness of a people's leader which perhaps Sidia can rival. But given that PDOIS does not do many rallys if any (I don't know why you all squander your rally permits so, you know they're hard to come by these days) they do not have many opportunities to practice the craft of the peoples' business - Politics. I think they are short-changing themselves. I understand their repulsion at pomp and pageantry but they can have rallys without pomp and pageantry. The idea is to be one with a suffering people. I hope you can convey that idea to them. Any man who is not given to crime and corruption prior, will remain incorruptible after a 1000 rallys.
Haruna.

Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:21:15 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]" target=_blank rel=nofollow ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

To: [log in to unmask]" target=_blank rel=nofollow ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Classic Ousainou addressing key issues on the problems of the Gambia. Ousainou bravely touched on the government's donation to Taiwan, and the hypocritcial dishing of cash to certian people at the expense of others.

I recommend this video. Forward with the UDP. We are willing to work with NDAM, NRP and PDOIS.
Suntou
いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask]" target=_blank rel=nofollow ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい