From: James Duggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 10:31:49 -0500
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] introduck for y'all

Mary wrote:

What is the radio station? I wonder if NPR's live stream has your station. When is your show?

WGDR Plainfield VT.....We are a community radio station broadcasting from Goddard College.
We are actually a Pacifica affiliate rather than NPR content and have recent funding from CPB.
Here is a link:   http://wgdr.org/   click on "listen live" to get the stream. I am on @ 7pm tonight.

call in to the air studio and say hello (802) 454-7762

dj jam
--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html