From: The listserv where the buildings do the talking <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri Jan 08 23:53:03 2010
Subject: Re: [BP] Anybody notice rules enforcement??

In a message dated 1/8/2010 9:46:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Construction site deaths fell a whopping 84 percent from last year as
the city instituted tougher safety rules and building slowed due to the
recession, officials said yesterday.  Three fatal construction accidents were reported last year, compared
with 19 deaths during 2008 -- including nine who died as a result of two
horrific crane accidents on the East Side of Manhattan.
Who else on this list thinks that this is not a valid sample, statistically?    (Because the time period is too short.)     Christopher

--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html