>  In a message dated 1/23/2010 11:05:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>

> @PRESERVATIONUNLIMITED.COM <[log in to unmask]>
>

> Now, come on now: is that really,* really* what we want?      yrs
> permastoner

C-
That is twice, so it is apparent that you are uncomfortable with this brand
image. I should mention that it was intended to convey an allusion to the
possibilities of skills and service offered, a sort of conflation if you
will. In hindsight, however, I can see how one might find these ideas
diametrically opposed.

Would something like      @peacewithlimitedskillsandmyopicvision.com
serve any better?

signed,