I am praying!

Virgie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cecily Ballenger
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 2:52 PM
  Subject: FW: [ShareThePrayer] please pray for shirley dobson

  please all, let us gather together in agreement and pray for mrs dobson!!

  Shirley Dobson will be giving a deposition tomorrow (11-10-09) from 8:30-4:30 PM. She is being sued by a group "Freedom From Religion" because she asked the President and other political leaders to pray for our nation.as leader of National Day of Prayer. I prayed with her tonight, but told her would have the staff and others praying for her tomorrow.this is so important. I am praying they will be stunned by the Spirit of God.convicted.convinced they will lose.and that if any of them are His lost sheep, that they will get convicted and saved because the Spirit of God will be so strong in that room. She is a valiant warrior.thanks

  Jan can you call our people out there to pray for her.thanks.

  Kay

  Kay Arthur, Co-CEO

  Precept Ministries International

  [log in to unmask] * 423-296-8609

  in all we do, we do for GOD!!!!
  in all we do, we do for GOD!!!!

  Reply to sender | Reply to group

  Messages in this topic (1)

  Recent Activity:

  Visit Your Group Start a New Topic

  MARKETPLACE

  Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

  Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest . Unsubscribe . Terms of Use
  .