PS  You need to come to Varmint Hall and give the family a techno seminar.

From: The listserv where the buildings do the talking
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gabriel
Orgrease
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 9:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BP] Celebrate Thanksgiving thru Comix -- Arthur Bicknell (Ithaca
HS 1969)

Orgrease Crankbait: Celebrate Thanksgiving thru Comix http://bit.ly/7dg2Ac

My friend Arthur Bicknell (Ithaca HS 1969, playwright of infamous Moose
Murders, PR guy at Merriam-Webster) composed a comix about T-day when he was
12 years old. A friend of his in cleaning out boxes from his mother's attic
ran across this delightful artifact. Arthur has given me permission to
reproduce it for your pleasure and delight.

A portion of our family came over not on the Mayflower but possibly on the
next boat to follow. They came from Northern England via Holland to New
Amsterdam, where they then along with the Montgomery family cross pollinated
their way up the Hudson to eventually end up in the Finger Lakes Region of
NY State. As Arthur says, the storks must have cried for us too. Another
portion was Seneca, had been here in the USA for a while. Another portion,
the latecomers were from Germany, France, Ireland, Scotland and who knows
what else.

][<en

--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed,
or to change your settings, go to: