From: Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: A little prayer request
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 11:47 AM

Hi Everyone,

I know this might sound like a silly prayer request, but I know God will provide. I would like you all to please pray that I find my iPod USB cable. It is not like any other USB cable. I can't do anything with my iPod until I find it. I've used it once, and I wanted to put more music on it, and also learn more about it. This is the iPod Nano 4th Generation. We don't have any electronic stores within 100 miles from us. Vernon might be upset with me, if I've completely lost it. I have searched all my desk drawers and it is not to be found. Please pray that if it is between my desk and the wall, that we can get something to pick it up with, as no one can get back there.

Thanks much for praying.

Love and Blessings,

Pat Ferguson