Those espousing the theory sited by Vergie do have texts backing their theory.  Though the texts themselves are not specious, they are taken out of context, and are misinterpreted.
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Karen Carter
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 9:31 PM
Subject: Re: Jesus and Mary Magdeline

Tell them to show you the verse in the Bible.  I love doing that to people they will spend hours looking for verses that don't exsist.

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

ABC's Of Salvation
Admit you are a sinner. Rom 3:23
Believe in Christ. Acts 16:31
Confess your faith. Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not God, than just die. For without a God you can do this.

Karen Carter '74