From: Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Jesus and Mary Magdeline
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 10:21 AM

Yes, I'll do that, and then, also you know they watch this show on TV that gives a lot of information about the Bible, and it is not accurate. I can't remember the show, but even Vernon has watched it, and he has told me some stuff that is not true, but I have to prove it isn't true with scripture. Pray that I get into the Word, more. That brings me to another subject in another message.

We just need to pray for these people that do not know any better, but some of them really do.

I'm glad I know the truth.

Love and Blessings,

Pat Ferguson

At 08:31 PM 9/2/2009, you wrote:
Tell them to show you the verse in the Bible.  I love doing that to people they will spend hours looking for verses that don't exsist.

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

ABC's Of Salvation
Admit you are a sinner. Rom 3:23
Believe in Christ. Acts 16:31
Confess your faith. Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not God, than just die. For without a God you can do this.

Karen Carter '74