Hi Everyone,

I called the hospital this morning and I am definitely not going to be the first surgery that morning, but they do not have an exact time yet, and I will not know the time of surgery until Monday, some time.

They will do a total hysterectomy, removing everything. It will be an Abdominal surgery.

Oh, and just so you all know, I'll be listed as a patient under Patricia Ferguson. <smile>

Here is the hospital information.

Brookings Health  System
300 22nd Ave.
Brookings, SD.
Phone: 605-696-9000

I will be in the hospital between two, to four days.

I have to keep my appointment on Monday, the 13th.

I have my Pre-Op physical tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks so much for your love and prayers.

Loving you all bunches,

Pat Ferguson

At 11:21 AM 7/8/2009, you wrote:
It probably depends on how they do the surgery.

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

ABC's Of Salvation
Admit you are a sinner. Rom 3:23
Believe in Christ. Acts 16:31
Confess your faith. Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not God, than just die. For without a God you can do this.

Karen Carter '74