From: Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Pat Ferguson's treatment surgery for her low-grade uterine cancer
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 11:50 AM

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all so very much for your love and prayers. You will never know how much it means to me.

I will be praying for all of you, as well.

I'm a bit nervous about this, but I do believe that my doctor will  get all the cancer in the total Hysterectomy that I am having on Tuesday, in Brookings SD.

I also know that God is in control, no matter what happends.

I will be giving those lovings and squeezings here on this earth for a very long time. <smile>

I just wish I could squeeze all of you right now.

Thanks so very much.

Loving you all bunches,

Pat Ferguson

At 03:18 PM 7/6/2009, you wrote:
HI, all. Pat just informed me that her treatment surgery for her uterine cancer is scheduled for next Tuesday, July 14, 200. This coming Thursday, July 9, 2009, is her preoperative physical. Please pray.