From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Ginny, Ginny. Wait. Wait. Wait. The Halifa Factor, what next?/Ginny
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Saturday, 18 April, 2009, 7:34 PM

Ginny,

I think you're overreacting. WHy this debilitating self-doubt??? You must remain strong. For consolation, I happen to think you have been a valuable addition here at Ellen and at Posten and you and I haven't agreed on everything. Your ability to speak your mind will forever be maligned, even on the blog, if you give in to the intimidation tactics. For you to become a muslim well on her way in the journey of Islam, took more strength of character than most of us here can muster. You will have done me and my coleagues a disservice should you choose to deny us of the inspiration you represent for us. You must understand that you are walking testimony to gallantry and evinced conscience. I am sure JDAM, Kukeh, Suntou, Mams, Evian (albeit privately - he dare not pronounce it publicly for PDOISard bantanbilly sakes), Yanks, Galleh, Olfactor, and Laye, yes even Laye, appreciate your company variously. Remember, that when you leave, you will have denied some of us an opportunity to be mad for no reason, and they will follow you to your blog. I'm just saying. How could you abandon your friends for your handful enemies? Is that not the tapestry of life itself??? And who among us here can tell you anything about life Ginny? When you find an answer to that question just let us know and we will let you go in peace. Otherwise, you're mine until yowmal Khiyaam.

Haruna. Just tell Jengfann to go to hell. He doesn't really mean any harm. He was just feeling bored. Trust me. Jengfann doesn't look beautiful enough to compare with you. I know. MQJGDT. And if you leave, I'm  dropping the Q in my name. Now what?????

In a message dated 4/18/2009 11:35:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Hmmm....  I'm called a pathologically sick liar?  And yet you
deliberately take my words out of context?

I mean, deliberately!  I did not say that Gambians were "different
than the rest of the human race".  I reproduce my quote below.

"The last time people told me I wasn't correct in my assertions, and
the last time that I asked for clarification, I never got any, just
another reassertion that I was wrong, and that even if I was told "the
truth" I'd never understand it anyway.  Because for some reason, that
no one has yet explained to me, Gambians are somehow so much more
different than the rest of the human race. "

What I've been told is that I'd not understand, because Gambians are
so "different", etc.  And if you'd have read further you'd have seen
where I said, And I just simply don't believe that.

So let me lay it out for you again.  I said that, when I have asked
questions, as I alluded to before, I've been told that "Gambians are
... " insert whatever you want, tribalist, politically immature, etc.,
and that no matter how hard I tried, I'd not be able to understand
them.  And I'm saying, that Gambians are much different from the rest
of humanity are they?  And I say, no I don't believe that!

You deliberately made it look like I said that "Gambians are somehow
different from the rest of the human race".  Which obviously I don't
think they are, but you were also the same person who said that I
thought my opinion was superior to that of Gambians because I used the
phrase "vantage point".

This is really unbelievable!  And we're talking about pathologically
sick people?

I don't think I'm the only one that fits into that character.

Anyway...  I do offer my apologies to all Gambians, if anyone
misunderstood what I said.  And I'm sorry that my opinions offended
anyone.  I'm sorry for being a nuissance, I'm sorry that being
outspoken offends anyone.  And I'm sorry that I don't hold Mr. Sallah
up to the standard that many think he deserves to be held up to.

And though I was trying to be conciliatory, my statements are taken to
mean that I'm once again attempting to derail the process of uniting
the opposition, and even if I may not have been the sole cause of
disuniting the opposition before, I don't want to be the cause of that
now.

So if it means that I need to keep silent, or disengage from the
discussion, or whatever, I'll do it.

I really am done with this issue and this list.  Because nothing good
is coming out of this.  Especially if all I do is cause groans of
disgust or howls of outrage every time my name shows up in someone's
inbox.

I may be a lot of things, stubborn, opinionated, sensitive, emotional,
pathological sick, whatever you want to say, but I've never meant any
ill will toward anyone.

And if what you're saying causes people to hate you, consider you a
nuissance, cuss you out, tell you to shut up, then this isn't really
the place you want to be.

Anyway, I hate writing messages like this, because I realize that it
makes me look childish and immature, however, at this point, no matter
what I do, I'm not going to look good.  I'll either be a coward for
running away, stubborn for comtinue to speak my mind, immature for
writing a post like this.

So anyway, I've been here for somewhere along ten years now, and I've
thought long and hard about leaving, and I think it's probably the
best thing for me and everyone else.  Especially if my presence causes
such consternation.

Anyway.  Take care all, and I'm sorry for any hurt or offense caused.
If I'm going to say anything, I'll keep it on my blog.

Ginny

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web. Get the Radio Toolbar!