Thank you Ginny. You do not deserve my response you sure deserve my pity! I will respond to you no further

Muhammad Bai Drammeh Bin Alhagie Sheihu Muhammad Lamin Drammeh Bin Muhammad Kanday Drammeh bin Muhammad Kissima Drammeh bin Foday Drammeh

--- On Sat, 18/4/09, Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
From: Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Yanks too took to his heel
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Saturday, 18 April, 2009, 3:56 PM

Wow, you say you can't confirm or deny whether or not Yankuba ran away
or not?  Yet you posted an annonymous (how convenient) posting from
someone who said as much?  Then you want to come back here and say "oh
I don't know if this is true or not".  Posting a story when you
don't
know the veracity of it is spreading tales, it could possibly be
gossiping and backbiting and I'd think that with someone with a
"shehu" in their line would have known better than to engage in
things
like this!  It sounds as though you want it both ways.  And I think
your ownly reason for starting this discussion in the first place, was
to get people riled up.  You first posted the same "is Ousainou a
coward" message on Gambia Post and when that I guess didn't get enough
traction there, you came here and posted the exact same thing!  The
same goes for the messages about Halifa.  We've been through this
already!

Ginny

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい
To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web
interface

To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to:
http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l
いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい