Where is my friggin Wulli Princess????? Until you introduce her to me, I'm
going to announce my intentions to seek the Presidency of The Republic of
The  Gambia. You want me to put my plans to save Gambia for a phantom Wulli
Princess.  You gotta be outta your mind. Is this the same Princess you
promised  Evian????
Haruna.

In a message dated 4/21/2009 2:07:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Haruna, the day you announce your intention to contest in party  politics,
i will withdraw all my plans to assist in the mediating  process between you
and our beautiful wulli princess. Bear  that in mind! Politic is  dangerous
game, none of us are immune  from the dangers of politicians. I will swift
to centre ground and do as  you say, verify then trust.... But remember, you
lose the princess  Jaawula any day you enter politics. Your uncle's last
word.
Haruna, i did a search on Dr Jaiteh a couple of months ago,  the man was on
radio talking about Earth Mapping, he was freaking me  out. The new age
technology that he was elaborating on is, well, not  good for folks who wish to
go unnoticed. I will very much like Dr  Jaiteh to clarify himself on this.
On Bambalaye, this is the most open and prolific i have read  him on any
forum.  By the way, Is Bamba part of the king-makers in  Gambian politics as
well? Mr L-Jatta, Mathew choose to sent me his  mails, since the Gambian L
can be read without being a subscriber.   Nothing fishy, i have never seen
Mathew, just like i have never  seen you. Mathew is a politician like Halifa.
They both have the  intention to lead the Gambia, it is up to Gambian to
choose who  they wish should lead them.
suntou

From: [log in to unmask]
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 16:48:44  -0400
since saturday.
To:  [log in to unmask]

Yanks can you please forward to Ellen for me. Thanx in advance.  BTW, I
encourage you to yield to Kukeh's advice.

Laye,

I noticed you exposed my efforts at deceit when I perused the  archives
this morning. It is extremely embarassing. And to top it off,  I can't share
ideas with you at Ellen because since Saturday I was  automatically
unsubscribed because my mailbox was full and the  listserv considered I was
unavailable. They have this automatic  de-listing that is triggered when they are not
able to send a  subscriber a certain number of mail. I think it is good to
conserve  resources. Unfortunately for me I was engaged in grading the movie
set  I was working on so I could not process all my mail including the spam
from Dramane. Yanks was none the wiser either. Sorry bro. I hope you  have
yielded now on that score.

I have since sent a re-subscription, but it will take time before  a list
manager, Kukeh, Sidibeh, Ceesay, Sey, Jaybarteh et al are able  to get to it.
Once successful Laye, I will address your confoundments  variously. I have
put together a montage that I am confident will  allay your fears about my
deceitfulness/ignorance once and for all.  This presents a teachable moment
for me. And I miss the craft  tremendously. I used to teach in the trio
services of WCU some decades  back and my students showed remarkable improvement.
I hope I can have  as much luck with you.

By the way, I want to caution you on inordinate reliance on  dictionaries
in as much the meaning of attenuated is concerned. The  reason is that most
dictionary authors and editors are short on  culture and synthesis. I did
consult one dictionary and I saw a  meaning similar to the one you offered me.
Even though I think you  confused yourself unnecessarily, I will delve into
how the word  "Attenuation" came about or how you can use the dictionary
meaning to  yield my context. I will try to conduct a very simple experiment
with  your participation. All we would need is a glob of Plasticine (putty)
and I will explain one area of life where attenuation is heavily used  to
bring the requisite ambiance to our conversation.

I will also refer you to the Director's message at
_www.thegdp.wordpress.com_ (http://www.thegdp.wordpress.com/)  where I have used  "attenuate" some
years back. I have not received any comment on  erroneous use of the word
even as I had numerous commendations from  visitors on my proficiencies and
linguistic sobriety. (Forgive my  showing off, no conceit intended). While I am
here, I think every  Accounting or finance major ought to have Literature
or physics, or  chemistry in their core curriculum. WHen I become President
of Gambia,  in addition to requiring all religious organisations to register
and  file quarterly corporate returns, I will revamp The UTG curriculum to
include two levels advanced Physics, CHemistry, and a foreign language  in
all graduation requirements.

Suntou, I saw your quip about not trusting politicians. I agree  with you
to an extent. I want to encourage you to adopt the Trust but  verify
position. Bantanbilly distrust is very debilitating when it  comes to development.
And I want you to recognize that all of us are  politicians in one way or the
other, although not all of us desire to  be President of Gambia. If you
adopt the "trust but verify" position,  then I have some hope that you will
trust yours truly very soon. I  will make sure I earn your trust, politician or
no politician. WIll  you vote for me when I seek the Presidency of
Gambia??? Yahya has  already promised me his vote. He said between me and APRC, APRC
can go  to hell. But he asked for inordinate relief that I may not be able
to  entertain. Laye I will be back. Hopefully sooner than not.

Haruna. ALLez-Y!!!! MQJGDT. Darbo. Mu'Umin.

____________________________________
Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web. _Get the
Radio Toolbar_
(http://toolbar.aol.com/aolradio/download.html?ncid=emlcntusdown00000003) !

view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L  Web interface at:
http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html
To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to:
http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact  the List Management, please send an
e-mail to:  [log in to unmask]
いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい  To
unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web  interface
To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to:
http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the List  Management, please send an
e-mail to: [log in to unmask]
いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

web. Get the Radio Toolbar!