Hi Vicki,
I am praying with you my friend.

Virgie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Vicki
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 6:21 PM
  Subject: Re: Prayer Please

  Thanks loving Pat.  Needed that prayer.

  Vicki & Yellow Lab Guide Elway
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Pat Ferguson
    To: [log in to unmask]
    Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 12:47 PM
    Subject: Re: [ECHURCH-USA] Prayer Please

    Dear Vicki,

    Oh, Loving, this is not good, but you know what? God is bigger than anything, and He can and will heal you.

    Lord, Please heal Vicki from the top of her head to the bottoms of her toes. I command any demonic spirits to leave her right now! I command them to leave her alone and to never return! I ask for a complete healing on her voice. I  thank you for what you are doing in her life. Lord, please keep her from all fear, or anxiety. Please place a complete hedge of protection around our loving Vicki. I thank you, Lord. I ask these things, in your precious name. Amen.

    Loving you bunches,

    Pat Ferguson

    At 10:40 AM 4/11/2009, you wrote:

      Most of you know all the voice issues I went through several years ago.  From time to time of late I have had the almost laryngitis re-occur.  But I pretty much know what to do and could manage it.  I've had extra demands on my voice this last little while.  But Friday morning I woke up feeling as if my throat had gotten very dry during the night.  As I more fully awakened, my throat felt like it had a lump in it, somewhat the sensation like when you've had a bad cold and are dealing with a surplus of mucous.  I can't say my throat was sore like a say throat gets.  It was more like I had severely scratched the inside with something.  When I swallowed I had to be careful when eating because the muscle felt weak and I didn't know if food was going to go down.  I could give you more detail but I don't want to go on and on.  Anyway, I had very little voice.  I went to work and had to leave.  I have an appointment with the voice doc on Tuesday.  I'm debating if I should be seen before that however.  I can't say there is much improvement today.  I can talk if I'm careful and don't raise my voice.  Prayers would be very much appreciated.

      Vicki & Yellow Lab Guide Elway

    __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4007 (20090414) __________

    http://www.eset.com