Ken

 My office looks like yours, but is usally going 75.

Been there

From: The listserv where the buildings do the talking [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gabriel Orgrease
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 10:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BP] Definitely the desk of the month!

This just in...scroll down to see the desks of the other writers.

Gabriel:

Truly inspiring!  I aim for such a lack of anal retentiveness and obsessive order, not to mention saving the money on bookshelves that serve no real purpose anyway.  (No, I'm not being sarcastic.)  Definitely the desk of the month!

It's on the site at http://sittingprettymagazine.blogspot.com/

Thanks much...

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html *Please vote for ICORS every 24 hours* http://www.lsoft.com/news/choicevote.asp -- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html *Please vote for ICORS every 24 hours* http://www.lsoft.com/news/choicevote.asp