A nip in the inglenook. Savory thought that.

From: The listserv where the buildings do the talking [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Deborah Mills Woodcarving
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 11:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] Please welcome

I love Laphroaig as a winter dram; if I shut my eyes, I'd swear I was sitting in a big old hearth soaking up the warmth of the fire, it's so peaty.  My father-in-law won't touch it, but I find his scotch of choice a bit one-note.

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html *Please vote for ICORS every 24 hours* http://www.lsoft.com/news/choicevote.asp -- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html *Please vote for ICORS every 24 hours* http://www.lsoft.com/news/choicevote.asp