  From: [log in to unmask]
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 6:33 AM
  Subject: [BP] (no subject)

  In a message dated 4/30/2009 2:00:16 AM Central Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

    >. I wonder if the Baptists know this?
    >
    >][<
    >

    >If memory serves it seemed more like Welch's vintage.

  Score one for the rudad ; the Baptists if they could would remove all refrence of wine from the bible ; which they rewrote a few years ago so there wouldn't be any confusion to the faithful who live in dry counties and keep it under their sink
  when pressed why the savior chose to drink wine at the last supper these guys always tell you the water wasn't any good ;especially on a Saturday night Py

  Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219491521x1201306563/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B214102108%3B35952091%3Bs) -- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html