From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 1:01 PM
Subject: [BP] ""It'd take a guy a lifetime to know Brooklyn troo and troo." --Wolfe

In a message dated 4/18/2009 3:20:45 P.M., [log in to unmask] writes:
and that in areas of inactivity time moved more slowly, perhaps because of being less dense.
My vision of year-to-year time:   from the primeval ooze to 1950 (YoB), a straight line towards the present.   At 1950, a right turn (or, facing the oncoming line, left) for a brief diversion.  Then, another left at 1960 (year I moved to NYC from KC) returning parallel to the original line, but coming forward again.   At 2001, a right turn, parallel to the 1950-1960 line.  Still going straight on that path.

"the prison of time is spherical and without exits"  -Nabokov

Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web. Get the Radio Toolbar!
-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html