  _____

From: The listserv where the buildings do the talking
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Leland Torrence
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2009 4:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] Fall out shelter kit

Rudy,

Yep, I think you have a point.  The entrance had two right angled corridors,
cutting edge bomb shelter design as the belief  was that radiation waves
wouldn't go around corners, or something like that.

Best,

Leland

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the
http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html *Please vote for
ICORS every 24 hours* http://www.lsoft.com/news/choicevote.asp

--

*Please vote for ICORS every 24 hours* <http://www.lsoft.com/news/choicevote.asp>