[log in to unmask] wrote:
> *"Answer:* The shaving cream has natural emollients for softening the
> skin. These emollients have oils and moisture holding agents that can
> have detrimental effects on the stone."
>
> On the other hand, I have gotten very smooth shaves at my bikini line
> with sandblasting.  ---Christopher
c,

It may seem odd but I have been spending part of the day trying to
figure out what over-the-counter facial products wld work safely to
remove red wine stains from limestone. It always helps to have a clue
what is in a stain and what it is that needs to be dissolved and
removed. I was informed that the Episcopalians deliberately purchase
really cheap red wine for the sacrament in order to keep the temptation
of off-the-altar consumption within reasonable bounds. I wonder if the
Baptists know this?

][<